[asterisk-tech] Outbound Routes and Dial Patterns

Rick North rick.north at emediait.com
Fri Mar 19 11:02:22 SAST 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this, much appreciated! I'm using the latest version of trixbox...forgot to mention that sorry.

I take it the patterns below go into the Outgoing Routes to the respective destination trunks and then what would I put in the dial rules of the trunk as I'm not manipulating the numbers at all?

Also it came to my attention that the user would only like for 2 people to make international calls. Do they have to use PIN's to control this or is there another way? They're not too keen on using pin codes.

Thanks again!

Rick