[asterisk-tech] Lots of bouncing mails

Charles Leaver Charles.Leaver at is.co.za
Wed Jun 25 12:28:16 SAST 2008

Guys,

Please post to the list from your correct address. Lots of people are
posting from incorrect addresses, and I¹m sorry but I don¹t sit here
approving all your incorrect mails, so those mails will never make it to the
list.

Cheers, Charles.

--
# charles leaver
# nms engineer - internet solutions

Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/legal/E-mail+Confidentiality+Notice+and+Disclaimer.htm. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.