[asterisk-tech] Recording extensions on Asterisk

Rob Lith rob at connection-telecom.com
Sun Jun 25 16:59:01 SAST 2006

Manie

The additional file are what Asterisk at Home (or now TrixBox) uses
those files for the configs it makes for that it does not overwrite
the default files.

If you use Asterisk at Home the you can specify in the extensions which
you want to record, there are options to Record Incoming: Never, On
demand or always.

Regards
Rob