[asterisk-tech] Agents and Queues

Nic le Roux nicl at i-procc.za.net
Wed Jun 7 08:11:02 SAST 2006

Good morning.

Ive been having some fun with this feature.

Ive set up a Queue for incoming calls but I want it to go to a voicemail
menu when there are no memebers logged in.
Ive setup my Agents in agents.conf and created a queue as below.

However, joinempty=no seems to only function when there are no members in
the queue.
It will still put calls in the queue even there are mebers assigned but not
logged in like below.
Is there a way to get around this ?

Thanx and Regards
Nic
*************************************

support      has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'rrmemory' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:1, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members:
      Agent/1000 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/1001 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/1002 with penalty 2 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/1003 with penalty 1 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
      Agent/1004 (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

*************************************

[support]
music = default